EMPLOYEE ACCOUNTING (M/W/D)
FCMU GmbH was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Munich.
As an international retailer and cross-border e-commerce partner, we can offer various quality products from all over the world thanks to our many years of trading experience. Our areas of expertise are primarily health, nutrition and cosmetics. Customer orientation is very important to us. Since every customer is individual, our customers receive tailor-made concepts from us for a successful entry into the market.
We are a young, professional and intercultural team. It is our passion to provide every end user with access to high quality products.
- Preparation and support of monthly, annual and consolidated financial statements according to HGB
- Preparation of advance sales tax return
- Create outgoing invoice
- Booking incoming payments
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Completed commercial training
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Basic knowledge of sales tax law
- Good Excel knowledge and basic experience in dealing with a common ERP system and DATEV
- Communication skills, the ability to work in a team and the willingness to take on responsibility
- Fluent German and Chinese would be a big plus