Customer Service / Administrative Staff
Good customer service lives from commitment, competence and speed.
FCMU GmbH was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Munich.
As an international retailer and cross-border e-commerce partner, we can offer various quality products from all over the world thanks to our many years of trading experience. Our areas of expertise are primarily health, nutrition and cosmetics. Customer orientation is very important to us. Since every customer is individual, our customers receive tailor-made concepts from us for a successful entry into the market.
We are a young, professional and intercultural team. It is our passion to provide every end user with access to high quality products.
- Good customer service is your goal - you are only satisfied when the customer is satisfied.
- Answering customer inquiries by phone and email
- Responsible processing of orders and complaints of all kinds
- Assistance in the delivery of orders
- Creation of: sales offers, sales orders, invoices, credit notes, sales complaints (in the ERP)
- Preparation of sales reports
- Strong communication skills, team spirit and reliability
- Knowledge of German (at least C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, especially EXCEL data processing, knowledge of SAP and ERP is an advantage.
- Careful work style
- Resistance to stress even with a high workload